Header

7.09.2014


I've been journaling. I wrote at the lake, the first time that I'd written outside of my own bedroom. I'm leaving for Houston in less than a week, and I am so freaking excited. AGH. I get to see my best friend, go to the beach, and I'll be writing while I'm there.

So, fourth of july happened. We had neon sparklers and giant fireworks that the kids shot off themselves. I've finally gotten over sore arms and a sunburn. And there's still so much to do, including the AP English books that I've been putting off (whoops) and grandmother's house and memaw's house again and work all in between. I also ran two miles the other day (without stopping, may I mention) and I am extremely proud of myself. AND I made all four's on my AP exams. GUYS. This is huge for me, I am so utterly ecstatic and happy and it's just the best feeling ever. I've been listening to The Wombats lately; they're pretty cool. Also, I bought new glasses! Excuse my randomness, I'm recalling these past few occurrences in spontaneous spurts, and I'm still working on the whole college thing; I'll keep y'all updated. 
 
-ryan

2 comments:

  1. these frames are so gorgeous. i love love love the first two!
    and whoop whoop on getting all four's on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures though. oh, and I can feel your excitement through your words and that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.