things that say a lot about people:
the way which they treat the waiter/waitress:
how they feel about the weather:
whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books:
and hands in general:
their preferred creative outlet:
how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone:
whether or not they drink coffee:
if they ever forget to eat:
how honest they are with themselves (and others):
if they correct your grammar:
and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts:
- I feel that is it absolutely nessecary to treat the waiter/waitress with respect and kindness. I don't know, it's just a thought that I've always had. You never know; they could be a future friend or something, and they're all people just the same.
- I am in love with the sun, and I'm sad to say that clouds and rain depress me. Weather often controls my emotions and plans.
- School has ruined me by making us highlight our books, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I like clean books, so I will use whatever I can as a bookmark (paper towels, gum wrappers, sticky notes, just whatever is with me at the moment).
- I used to bite my fingernails, and then I just decided to stop. So, now I let them grow out a little too much and admire them until they get in my way, and then I cut them just a little too short and let them grow back.
- I am really ocd and I put lotion on my hands every night. So, I guess you could say my hands are pretty soft.
- Photography. All the way. I annoy my family and my friends because I take my phone everywhere and take pictures of everything, and now that I have a dslr... They better watch out.
- I quite enjoy phone conversations, actually. I like to hear the voice of the person that I'm talking to, and I just can't convey my full emotions in a text. However, there is a time and place for talking on the phone, and a time and place for texting.
- No. I don't like coffee, but I so wish that I did. At starbucks, I either get a vanilla bean frappacino or hot chocolate.
- I never forget to eat. I'm pretty much always hungry, and I don't really think about what I'm eating. I do try to eat healthy, but most of the time I just go for what looks good.
- Honesty is something that I value above all other qualities. I am little confused about this one. I guess I'm honest with myself, although it leads me to bring myself down sometimes. I am absolutely honest with my friends and family, always.
- Grammar is a must for me. And I am not saying that I always have perfect grammar myself, but I do 99.9% of the time. I believe that having good grammar is just a part of writing.
- Haircuts freak me out. I've had the same haircut for as long as I can remember, and the most hair that I've gotten cut at one time is 3 or 4 inches. I don't have bangs, although I sometimes dream of them, and last time I tried a little bit of layers, it made me nervous.
Thanks again to Kate Josephine and Carlotta for inspiring this post.