Header

4.01.2013

april + and a look back on march



March was a month full of adventures and reconnections with family and friends. I discovered my love for coffee, had many photoshoots with Eileen, went to an Indian Holiday and tasted Indian Food, taught myself a few songs on my new piano, (most recently, the "Can't Help Falling in Love" cover by Ingrid Michaelson), most recently celebrated Easter with family and a long weekend, and thought about books I should read, summertime, and the crochet blanket project that I am starting soon (better late than never).
 
April is here, along with Spring weather, Spring colors and Spring flowers. This month I'm planning to try new things, eat a little healthier, improve my cursive, and also to get out more when the weather gets good. I've also been listening to "All I Want" by Kodaline on repeat and since Eileen showed me the video this past weekend, reading The Fault In Our Stars (I am ashamed to say that I haven't finished it yet) and beginnng East of Eden next week for English. This month I'm looking forward to more sunsets, more weekend outings, the approaching summer along with getting a job, and more oppurtunities in May.
 
April showers bring May flowers, as they say.
love, ryan
No comments

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.