Header

5.11.2013

melodies .01

01.    HELLO MY OLD HEART - THE OH HELLO’S
02.    ALL I WANT - KODALINE
03.    THE WOLVES - BEN HOWARD
04.    SHUFFLE - BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB
05.    EVERYBODY - INGRID MICHAELSON
06.    PAPERMAN - CHRISTOPHE BLACK
07.     LOVE U MORE (RAC MIX) - SUNDAY GIRL
08.    WE DON’T EAT - JAMES VINCENT MCMORROW
09.    NUVOLE BIANCHE - LUDOVICO EINAUDI
10.     MOMMA’S BOY - ELIZABETH & THE CATAPULT
11.      SWEATER WEATHER - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
12.     WHAT YOU KNOW - TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
 
Here are some of my favorites for the spring. This is a nice mixture of songs that make me want to jump for joy and slower-paced ones for those quieter bedroom kind of days. I often listen to these songs on weekend mornings while shadows from the blinds run across my covers, and sometimes at night when I want to clear my mind.
 
I decided to begin an occasional series of mixtapes, so here you are.
 
love, ryan

1 comment:

  1. perf picture and seriously.'for restless weekends and wanderlust'. you just summed up my life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.