Header

6.17.2014


The above photos are from our trip to the lake, complete with tubing, knee-boarding, sunburns, music from my special-made lake playlist, sore arms and braum's afterward.

things I've been thinking about:
- painting my nails
- senior photos
- tfios and john green
- the fourth of july + the lake
- wearing dresses and skirts
- seeing my best friend + galveston
- fields and wildflowers
- europe (always)
- short hair and bangs
- friends
- crocheting and my aunt lisa

favorite songs at the moment:
- cardiac arrest - bad suns
- honest - the neighbourhood
- buzzcut season - lorde
- boom clap - charli xcx
- brighter than sunshine - aqualung
- into the ocean - blue october
- don't - ed sheeran
- xo - john mayer
- rather be - clean bandit feat. jess glynne
- maroon 5 revival (whoop)

things I've been doing:
- saving to buy plane tickets for houston
- running
- belting out my favorite songs in the car with no cares
- working (often)
- wearing glasses because they make me feel studious

This morning I went to ihop with two of my friends from work. They're really special to me and I hope that they know that because I feel like I could show up in a nightgown or with some other ridiculous clothing on plus hair in my face and they wouldn't care; I feel like they genuinely care about me and my weird, rambling thoughts. And hey, if either of you ever get around to reading my blog, then I really love you guys, I do. You're hilarious, and I could spend hours with both of you; you have brought a large splash of joy to my day, friends. I wish I would have brought my camera, weird as it would have been, but I love capturing moments like those. Hands on tables, pancakes, windows.

Summer is great. It's cool because I can go on multiple bubble tea runs when I would normally be at school, plus I'm in the middle of designing a new website and big things are coming from the photography side of me (yeep). Yesterday Eileen and I followed a county road into an expanse of wonderful green trees and fields and wildflowers and wild-smelling air and we're going back to get pictures, I've promised her and myself. I plan to bring my camera more places, to capture more things. Things are happening, there are crape myrtles everywhere and I bought this lovely watch that I'll be wearing every day. Yep, it's pretty good in my little world.
 
-ryan

2 comments:

  1. seriously, how do you do it?! girl, you have such a talent for words and making things flow. your words make the mundane beautiful and yet, you have such a casual way of writing. basically, i'm obsessed with your words. (also the fourth frame down, my heart.)

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.