Header

12.28.2013


Christmas has passed and the leaves are falling off of the trees, but this is a lovely time because I have been off of school, and I will also be off next week. I'm supposed to read a four hundred page book for school, but, you know, I have much better things to do. My sister bought me an owl mug, and I received a flannel, scarf and hat from my friends; and a very good amount of cash in starbucks cards, so I'm pretty happy. I never realized the amount of time and money that people put into presents until this year, when I've nearly bought a gift for everyone that I know, but I love seeing my friends and family when they open them.

Right now, my nails are red and I'm really into it. I'm covered up with my new snowman blanket, thinking about going to starbucks later, and also thinking about future visits with my new laptop. I missed the taking-of-the-pictures part on Christmas morning, and I really wish that I wouldn't have, but I enjoyed the present-opening in the moment; after all, it was quite earlier than I'm used to, we were all in our pajamas and I stayed up way too late the night before. I had hardly made a list, so I should give both of my parents credit for the things that they bought me. I'm preparing for a trip to my memaw's house next week (seems like I go there all to often, but I haven't seen them since summer) and I'm ready to relive Christmas feelings again, watch everyone cook in the kitchen and spend time with my family. Christmas this year went by so fast, but it was enjoyable just the same.

-ryan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome. My nails are mint right now. :) I went to Starbucks today. It was my second time going to a Starbucks. Well, technically it was the Starbucks that's connected to Target, but it counts, right? :P
    I just got some visa gift cards, since most of what I want is online, and I just don't need anything as of now.
    Glad you had a nice Christmas!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.