Header

12.08.2013

ice


There was ice this weekend- this whole weekend. School was cancelled Friday, and tomorrow, which is a miracle for Texas, although we really couldn't get out of the house too much. So, this is what my weekend consisted of. We went to my dad's house, and I followed my sisters outside while trying to balance myself on ice, which was like ice-skating, only lacking ice skates. They laughed as Molly chased them and slipped herself all across the frozen drive that makes up my dad's small neighborhood. I forgot to bring gloves, so I wore socks and my hands trembled as I held my camera between them. When we took to the roads, the trees were weighed down by the ice; tree limbs fell in the road and in yards, and each morning would be even worse then the one before as the ice re-froze.
 
Christmas seems to get closer everyday. I've hardly even thought about presents for my friends and family, but I suppose that should be my task for next weekend- I was really hoping to get creative this year with the wrapping. This was typical me, procrastinating as usual with presents, and, of course, homework. But I just decided that this weekend shouldn't be a weekend of worrying, or homework. I've been going to bed way to late, and listening to a lot of music. But who's to say I can't? It makes me feel good on these cold nights; it seems to help me think.
 
-ryan

2 comments:

Follow on Bloglovin
ALL CONTENT ON THIS BLOG BELONGS TO RYAN GRACIE, UNLESS OTHERWISE CREDITED.
PLEASE LEAVE THINGS WHERE THEY ARE.